How can I dispose of hazardous materials?
The Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District (MMSD) sponsors three year-round facilities where Milwaukee County residents may dispose of household hazardous wastes. MMSD also sponsors several mobile site collections throughout the area each year. Both the permanent and mobile facilities collect many types of household wastes including batteries, florescent light bulbs, paint and pesticides. Look at dates, locations, hours, and a complete disposal list.

Show All Answers

1. What day is my garbage and recycling collection?
2. Why wasn't my garbage picked up?
3. Why wasn't my yard waste or brush collected?
4. What are your office and compactor (dump) hours?
5. I am moving, what should I do about my water service?
6. What recyclables are accepted at the Shorewood Recycling Center?
7. How can I dispose of hazardous materials?
8. How can I dispose of my Christmas tree?