Payments received after that time will be processed on the date received and considered delinquent.
Property owners have the following options to pay their property tax bill:
· By mail: Village of Shorewood, 3930 N Murray Avenue, Shorewood, WI 53211
· In person at Village Hall, Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
· 24/7 via the white drop box in the parking lot behind Village Hall. The drop box will be emptied at 4:30 pm May 31.
· Credit Card: Online Only – additional fee of 2.55% of transaction
· Electronic Check: Online Only – additional fee $1.50
Escrow checks that have been made out to the property owner AND the Village MUST BE properly endorsed by ALL parties listed on the check. If the check is not properly endorsed, signed, dated and with the correct written payment amount, the check will be mailed back to the address on the tax bill. This may result in a late payment. Any refunds for overpayments will be processed within 30 days.
Tax Bill Receipts: Property owners can obtain tax receipts:
· On-line at https://pp-milwaukee-co-wi-fb.app.landnav.com/Login .
· Go to guest sign in and search for your property. In the “tax Information” section, select the municipality, then you can usually find your property by just entering your street number (house #), in the “Address” section and then clicking search. Select your property for the 2022 tax year, click on the “taxes” tab, and find the “print tax year report” button. This will show you all the information about your taxes, including any payments made listed on the bottom.
· In person at Village Hall, 3930 N. Murray Avenue, Shorewood, WI