I want to register to vote for the November 3, 2020 Election.
- The deadline to register online or by mail is Wednesday, October 14, 2020. You may register online at MyVote.WI.gov (proof of residency required) or by completing the Voter Registration Form and submitting it along with valid proof of residency. Note: You must have resided at the address you provide on your registration form for at least 28 consecutive days prior to an election in order to vote in Shorewood.
- After October 20, you will need to register in person in the Clerk & Customer Service Department, Village Center, 3920 N Murray Avenue. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., except weekends or at your polling location on Election Day, November 3, 2020.
When will I get my ballot for the November 3 Election?
- The first day Absentee Ballots can be mailed is Thursday, September 17, 2020. Over 5,500 were put in the mail on September 17 and those residents who requested ballots should receive them shortly.
How can I request an absentee ballot to be mailed?
- You may request an absentee ballot by mail via MyVote.WI.gov or in writing to email@example.com. Please include your name, address, birthdate and photo ID. The last day to request an absentee ballot by mail is Thursday, October 29, 2020.
When can I return my absentee ballot?
- Absentee ballots must be received by the Clerk & Customer Service Department no later than 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
How can I return my absentee ballot?
- Absentee ballots may be returned via USPS or in the drive-up, white dropbox located in the parking lot behind Village Hall/Library.
When can I do in-person absentee voting?
- In-Person absentee voting will take place at Village Center, 3920 N Murray Avenue, starting Tuesday, October 20, 2020 through Friday, October 30, 2020, except weekends. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., except Friday, October 30, hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
I’d like to work the November 3, 2020 Election.
- Interested in becoming an Election Inspector? Please fill out the Election Inspector Interest Form and return it to the Clerk’s office via USPS or in the white dropbox.
Didn’t find the answer to your question? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.