How can I get a copy of a police report?
Copies of police reports, including accident reports, can be obtained in person at the Shorewood Police Department. To obtain certain reports, you may need to complete an Open Records Request Form (PDF). There is a nominal charge for copy service.

Please keep in mind that the Shorewood Police Department cannot give you driving record information, vehicle registration information, or criminal record information.

Show All Answers

1. What number do I call if I have a question or need the police for something?
2. How can I get a copy of a police report?
3. Can I pay a parking citation online?
4. Do I need permission to park on the street overnight?
5. Where can I pay the parking or traffic citation I received?
6. What happens if I don't pay a traffic citation?
7. What happens if I do not pay a parking citation?
8. Can I get my fingerprints taken at the Shorewood Police Department?
9. What should I do if my neighbor's noise volume is bothersome?