Request Police Department Services

Department Requests

The Police Department typically handles requests relating to:

  • Abandoned / unlicensed vehicles
  • Suspicious activity
  • Drug / alcohol activity
  • Municipal court
  • Loitering
  • Speeding / reckless driving
  • Vandalism
  • Requesting a public speaker
  • Requesting vacation checks- To complete a Vacation Home Lookout Request Form, click here
  • Other related services

For non-emergency situations occurring now, dial the dispatch center at 414-351-9900. For emergencies, call 911.

Request Service Online Form

Use the Request Service Online Form (THIS FORM IS NOT FOR OVERNIGHT PARKING REQUESTS) to report a concern to the Shorewood Police Department. Once the form has been submitted, your concern will be reviewed and handled by the appropriate personnel. We may contact you to ask for more information or to update you on the status of your submission.

Important: This request form does not accept requests for night parking permission. View if you need to request night parking permission or for future use you can select the Request for Overnight Parking Permission.

For additional parking information, please visit the Customer Service Department parking page.