Contesting Parking Tickets
If you do not wish to contest your parking ticket, you may pay online here.
If you wish to contest a parking ticket, you MUST sign up for court by calling the Shorewood Police Department at (414) 847-2610. You will need to know the following:
- License plate number of the vehicle that the ticket was placed on
- Ticket number on the upper right-hand corner of the ticket.
You will then be given a parking court date.
Parking Court Appearances
When you have a scheduled Court appearance for your PARKING CITATION, these are your four (4) options:
- Appear in Person. Court is held at the Village Hall located at 3930 N. Murray Ave., Shorewood, WI 53211. NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled court appearance prior to appearing in person.
- Email or mail the Court a Plea Form. Plea forms can be found online here; NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled court appearance for your parking citation(s) prior to filling out the plea form. Email the Plea Form at email@example.com or mail to 3930 N. Murray Ave., Shorewood, WI, 53211. Please write Attn. Court Clerk on the envelope.
- Email the Court directly. Address the email to Judge Kirchner using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the email the assigned court date that was given to you by the Police Department. Then, explain why you received the citation and any comments you would like the Judge to consider. NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled Court appearance for your parking citation(s) prior to sending the court a direct email.
- Join via Zoom. You can join the February 15, 2022, court hearing via Zoom by click here at 6:00 p.m.; Zoom Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86227738505. NOTE: You MUST have a scheduled court appearance prior to appearing by Zoom.
NOTE: The Judge expects the registered owner or the driver responsible for the ticket to appear in court.
Failure to appear, either in person or by Zoom, or by submitting a Parking Plea Form, will result in a default judgment being entered against you.