The Shorewood Conservation Committee was re-established by the village Board of Trustees in 2007. The committee recommends the adoption of policies, programs, and projects to accomplish its goals and objectives towards sustainability and conservation efforts. The Conservation Committee is comprised of 13 members, each appointed to 3-year terms by the Village Board.
The Village of Shorewood solicited and received proposals for a new waste hauling contract, containing various options for collection of trash, recyclables and yard waste, as well as options for a potential new program for composting food scraps. The proposals are currently under consideration by the Village Board of Trustees. The Shorewood Conservation Committee would like to provide your feedback to the Trustees as they consider the new contract options. Click here to take a 5-10 minute survey so your feedback is heard.
- 7:00 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of every month
- Village Center, 3920 N. Murray Ave, Shorewood, WI 53211
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Check the Village Calendar or Agenda Center to view upcoming meetings or sign up to receive meeting notices under the Notify Me button.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining the Committee, please see the links below. The application will be kept on file and considered when there is a committee vacancy.
VOLUNTEER FORM (PDF) (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
- Chair Joshua Liberatore - term ends 2024
- Maggie Pipek - term ends 2024
- Matt McGovern - term ends 2024
- Henry Tomasiewicz - term ends 2024
- Caroline Kuebler - term ends 2022
- Chuck Hagner - term ends 2023
- Donna Pollock - term ends 2024
- Linda Frank - term ends 2024
- Meenal Atre - term ends 2022
- Erin Povak - term ends 2022
- Natalia Stein - term ends 2022
- Elisabeth Witt - term ends 2022
- Student Appointments: Bella Peaslee
- Wesley Warren, Trustee Liaison
If you would like to contact members of the citizen committee, please email the staff liaison listed below:
- Email Tyler Burkart, Assistant Village Manager
How to Join
The Village Board of Trustees appoints new members to the Conservation Committee when there is a vacancy. If you are interested in joining the committee, complete and submit a Volunteer Application. The application will be kept on file and considered when there is a committee vacancy.