Community Development Authority
The Community Development Authority was created in 1993 with the objectives to create beneficial effects upon the economy and quality of life in the Village. The goals of the CDA include:
- The strengthening of the long-term economic viability of the village
- Eliminating substandard and obsolete buildings, environmental deficiencies, and nonconforming uses
- Providing for orderly physical and economic growth
- Creation of development and planning studies and proposals on behalf of the village
- Expansion of the availability of affordable housing; enhancement and preservation of the village’s tax base
There are 7 qualified residents appointed by the Village Board: 2 commissioners shall be members of the Village Board.
- 7:30 a.m. at Village Hall second floor Committee Room
- Most often meetings are the 1st Friday of each month, as needed.
Sign up to receive meeting notices under the Notify Me button.
Agendas, Minutes & Reports
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Check the Village Calendar or Agenda Center to view upcoming meetings.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining the Authority, please see the links below. The application will be kept on file and considered when there is a committee vacancy.
VOLUNTEER FORM (PDF) (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
- Peter Hammond, Chair
- Michal Dawson
- Arthur Ircink, Trustee
- Jon Krouse, Vice Chair
- Joe LeSage
- Kathy Stokebrand, Trustee
If you would like to contact members of the citizen committee, please email one of the staff liaisons listed below: