Board of Review
The Board of Review is established by State Statute. The Board hears appeals regarding assessed property values set by the Village Assessor and also performs certain procedural functions in approving the Village Assessment Roll.
- State Statutes require that the Board meet at least once during the 30 days following the second Monday in May
- Additional meetings are held according to need
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining the Board, please see the links below. The application will be kept on file and considered when there is a committee vacancy.
VOLUNTEER FORM (PDF) (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
The Board of Review includes 5 members and 4 alternates each serving 5-year terms.
- Angela Brunhart
- Dan Haumschild
- Sam Knox
- Karen Tidwall
- Nacindia Johnson
- Stephen Isaacson, 1st Alternate
- Eugene Groysman, 2nd Alternate
- Brandon Skinkis, 3rd Alternate
If you would like to contact members of the citizen committee, please email the staff liaison listed below:
- Toya Harrell, Village Clerk
Board of Review Notices
- 2021 Revaluation Notice
- 2022 Posting Publication Notice
- 2022 RESCHEDULED Posting Publication Notice
- 2023 Posting Publication Notice
- 2023 Personal Property Assessment Roll
- 2023 Initial Real Estate Assessment Roll
Board of Review Documents
You may discuss future assessments with the assessor by calling 920-749-8098.
- Notice of Intent to File (PDF)
- Board of Review Transmittal Letter
- 2021 Guide for Property Owner
- Board of Review - Personal Property Objection Form (PA-115B) - Use if you are objecting to personal property tax assessment
- Board of Review - Real Estate Objection Form (PA-115A) - Use if you are objecting to real estate / property tax assessment
- Testify by Telephone or Submit a Sworn Written Statement (PA-814F) - Use instead of appearing in person at the hearing
- Request for Waiver of Board of Review (PA-813) - Must be presented prior to the commencement of the hearing