Board of Review
The Board of Review is established by State Statute. The Board hears appeals regarding assessed property values set by the Village Assessor and also performs certain procedural functions in approving the Village Assessment Roll.
- State Statutes require that the Board meet at least once during the 30 days following the second Monday in May
- Additional meetings are held according to need
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
How to Join
If you are interested in joining the Board, please see the links below. The application will be kept on file and considered when there is a committee vacancy.
VOLUNTEER FORM (PDF) (printable)
VOLUNTEER FORM (online and fillable)
The Board of Review includes 5 members and 4 alternates each serving 5-year terms.
- Angela Brunhart
- Ellen Eckman
- Jeff Morris
- Karen Tidwall
- Lance Mueller
- Ari Kaspert, 1st Alternate
- Eugene Groysman, 2nd Alternate
- Daniel Shillinglaw, 3rd Alternate
- Sam Liverseed, 4th Alternate
If you would like to contact members of the citizen committee, please email the staff liaison listed below:
- Sara Bruckman, Village Clerk
Board of Review Notices
- 2019 Board of Review Open Book and Meeting Notice (PDF)
- 2019 Notice of Revaluation
- 2019 Open Book Notice
Board of Review Documents
You may discuss future assessments with the assessor by calling 414-847-2720 or 800-770-3927.
- Notice of Intent to File (PDF)
- Board of Review - Personal Property Objection Form (PA-115B) - Use if you are objecting to personal property tax assessment
- Board of Review - Real Estate Objection Form (PA-115A) - Use if you are objecting to real estate / property tax assessment